Monday, January 6, 2020

Week of January 6

January 5: Sunday, I continued to go to Tai Chi.  a number of times I wanted to give up but I decided to keep on trying.  it looks so beautiful and fluid.  I do hope I can get this one day.  I took a spin downtown to try to go to the library for a book suggested by the meditation teacher, but instead went to Pike Market to pick up some tea at the shop in Post Alley, and then took the opportunity to pick up some vegetables and a couple kitchen items I have been needing.  it was a lovely day to be wandering around there.  I spent a good deal of time looking into this camera plan.  still thinking about whether it will be worth it for me.  I eventually made my way back to the library to pick up the book I need to start reading.  then met Eileen, Noel, Susan, Matt, Jennifer & Kevin at Chiang's Taiwanese restaurant. it was really yummy.

Today's photo my hummingbird feeder...I love having the two bird seed feeders and two hummingbird feeders.  I get a lot of pleasure having these regular visitors.

Gratitude: I am grateful for the community of friends that are a regular part of my life and the loving friendliness I gain from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment